Ossipee Valley Christian School Annual Auction
It’s auction time!
We’re excited to be jumping back into the tradition of our annual auction event.
This year we will be offering BOTH an online and in-person auction experience. Plus, we have many great ways to give and support OVCS.
Here are the goods! Here’s a list of the items we will have up for auction. Hover over each item image for a description or Click on each item to enlarge and see a description.
(2) Glow Bowl Passes, Archie’s Strike and Spare ($32 value)
Camp Homework, 1 Month Standard Tutoring ($160 value)
(2) Storyland Day Passes ($110 value)
(4) $25 Gift Cards, Village Jewelers
One-month Membership to Foothills Physical Therapy ($40 value)
Gun Cleaning, Left Antler Gunsmithing ($125 value)
(2) $50 Gift Cards, At Once All Agog
$50 Chili’s Gift Card
(2) $25 Olive Garden Gift Cards
Birthday Party Package at The Point ($85 value)
(2) Cheesecake Certificates, Heather’s Home Slices ($60 value)
Sophia’s Pizza, $25 Gift Card
Smitty’s Cinema, 4 General Admission Tickets ($40 value)
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, 2 Passes ($44 value)
(2) Santa’s Village General Admission Passes ($88 value)
(8) 6in Sub Coupons, Subway Cornish ($48.72 value)
(2) Deer Cutting Certificates, Paul Martin ($160 ea.)
Soil Test/Septic Design, JRK Soils ($575 value)
Cross Street Flowers $30 Gift Card
(4) General Admission Tickets, Seadogs ($44 value)
1 Week Overnight Camp, Camp Sentinel ($600 value)
Family Campsite (3D, 2N), Pines Family Camp Area ($80 value)
(2) Splashtown Tickets, Funtown/Splashtown USA ($88 value)
We need and value community and parent partnerships at OVCS! This generosity and support is a great blessing to us and our students. So, join us in thanking our wonderful donors, partners, and support staff.
Archie’s Strike and Spare, Parsonsfield
Dan and Lori Place
David and Leanne Pooler
Santa’s Village, Jefferson, NH
Silver Lining, Windham
The Inkwell, Cornish
Amolette Herbal Apothecary, Cornish
Brian and Jane Bosse
Moulton Lumber, Cornish
Home Depot, Portland
LaZBoy Furniture, So. Portland
Funtown/Splashtown USA, Saco
Steve and Sue Blake
Dunbar and Sons, Limington
Wayne and Karen Moulton
Metcalf’s Trading Post, Cornish
Paisley Pine Quilt Shop, Hiram
Village Jewelers, Cornish
Left Antler Gunsmithing, Hiram
J.R.K. Soils Inc, Limington
Chili’s, So. Portland
Jannah and Lorenda Day
Olive Garden, So. Portland
Sophia’s Pizza, Cornish
Smitty’s Cinema, Sanford
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, Boothbay
Storyland, Glen, NH
Foothills Physical Therapy, Cornish
At Once All Agog, Cornish
Lily’s Fine Flowers and Antiques, Cornish
Cross Street Flowers, Limerick
The Point, So. Portland
Camp Sentinel, Tuftenborough, NH
Pines Family Camp Area, Tuftenborough, NH
Want to help grow our donor list?
Click the button below to review the available businesses via Sign Up Genius. If you would like to reach out to a particular business, click the ‘sign up’ button next to their name. Also, be sure to grab a donor packet at school. Thank you!
The auction will be live-streamed on YouTube for anyone to watch and participate in bidding!
In order to participate, you must be signed into your Google and YouTube accounts.
Before auction day, be sure you can log into your Google account or create a Google account. Please see directions below to create an account.
If you already have a Google account, you will still need a YouTube channel to bid. Please see directions below starting at step 7.
On auction day, be sure you are logged into your Google account and click on the YouTube link on this page to begin streaming and bidding on items via the comments section on the right side of the screen.
Items purchased online can be picked up at OVCS on Saturday, April 1st from 9 to noon. Cash and check payments are preferred and debit/credit card payment is available with small fee.
To create Google account:
- Go to www.google.com
- In the upper right corner, click on “sign in”.
- Click on “create account”. Choose “for myself” when prompted.
- Fill in first name, last name and username. Also create your password by typing it twice. Click “next”.
- Next Google asks for a phone number and alternate email address; this is optional. You must complete date of birth and gender to continue. Click “next”.
- Review terms and conditions, then click “agree” at the bottom.
- You are now logged into Google and may click the YouTube live link provided to continue to the OVCS auction.
- The chat feature will be on the right side. Hover your mouse over “say something” and you will be prompted to “sign in to chat”. Sign in using the Google account just created.
- Hover your mouse over “say something” and click “create a channel to join the chat”.
- Verify your name and click “create channel”.
- Go back to the OVCS Live auction page on YouTube and you will be able to bid on items by commenting.
The in-person auction event on March 31st. Attendees are encouraged to carpool to school as parking is limited. There will also be concessions available similar to years past. There is no childcare provided. Items purchased should be carried home the night of the auction unless other arrangements have been made.
Regarding payment, cash and check are preferred, but credit or debit cards are an option with a small fee.