Ossipee Valley Christian School Annual Auction
It’s auction time!
We’re excited to be jumping back into the tradition of our annual auction event.
This year we will be offering BOTH an online and in-person auction experience. Plus, we have many great ways to give and support OVCS.
Here are the goods! Here’s a list of the items we will have up for auction. Hover over each item image for a description or Click on each item to enlarge and see a description.
(3) $25 gift cards to At Once All Agog
(2) $150 Deering Cutting Credit Paul Martin
Single Family Septic Design ($575 value) JRK Soils
Plant ($15 value) Lily’s Fine Flowers
1 Week Overnight Camp (7-15 year old, $565 value), Camp Sentinel
Family Campsite (3 days, 2 nights, $80 value), Camp Sentinel
(2) One Day Passes, Storyland
1 Month Membership ($40), Foothills Physical Therapy & Fitness
(5) Songo River Queen II Cruise passes ($50 value)
(2) $25 Maine Diner Gift Certificates
$90 Village Smiles Gift Certificate
(2) $50 Annie’s Teeny Tiny Quilt Shop Gift Cards
1 Portion Party Platter ($39.99 value) Subway, Waterboro
$50 Plummer’s Ace Hardware Gift Card
1 Night Stay for 2 w Breakfast Hampton Inn, So. Portland
2 Single Day Admission + Ride Bracelets ($60) Ossipee Valley Fair
(4) $25 Lakeside Market Gift Cards
5 Star Vehicle Reconditioning w/ Loaner Rowe Ford
(3) $50 Camping Credit Acres of Wildlife
1 Sandwich Platter ($39.99 value) Subway Cornish
4 IT Ropes Course Passes ($60 value), Jordan’s Furniture
New Patient Exam (w/ x-rays, $265 value), Cornish Family Chiropractic
4 Time Play Game Cards Round One Bowling ($40 value)
Customized Facial ($60 value), Kim Dunnels
1 Night Stay (up to $409 value), Courtyard Marriot, So. Portland
$25 Libby’s Antiques Gift Card
(3) 2-Day Eastern Mountain Sports Equipment Rentals ($300 value)
3 Month Ramada Plaza, Portland Family Pool Pass ($350 value)
Sewing Machine Tune Up ($115 value) Sanford Sewing Machines
2 Adult “David” Passes to Sight and Sound Theatre ($158 value)
100gal Heating Fuel JP Carroll Fuel Co (no2, k1 or lpg, $400 value)
40-Minute Massage ($75 value) Tangere Massage Therapy
2 Night Stay at Cabin on Jaybird Pond, Porter
2 Day Passes to Creation Museum from Answers in Genesis
(4) $25 Gift Certificate Village Jewelers
Buy One, Get One ($20 value) Sacopee Valley House of Pizza
We need and value community and parent partnerships at OVCS! This generosity and support is a great blessing to us and our students. So, join us in thanking our wonderful donors, partners, and support staff.
Paisley Pine Quilt Shop, Hiram
At Once All Agog, Cornish
Acres of Wildlife, Steep Falls
Henry and Maria McCarvel
Haskells Excavation, E. Wakefield
Amber and John Milo
O’Reilly Auto Parts, Windham
Maine Country Antiques, Limerick
Camp Sentinel, Tuftenborough, NH
Foothills Physical Therapy & Fitness, Cornish
Cornish Family Chiropractic, Cornish
Paul and Roberta Niehaus
Full Circle Artisan’s Gallery, Steep Falls
Village Smiles, Limerick
Rowe Ford, Westbrook
Portland Sea Dogs, Portland
Eastern Mountain Sports, So Portland
Ramada Plaza, Portland
Annie’s Teeny Tiny Quilt Shop, Limerick
Sanford Sewing Machines, Sanford
Answers In Genesis, Hebron, KY
Dunbar & Sons, Limington
Ossipee Valley Fair, W. Newfield
Jannah and Lorenda Day
J.R.K. Soils, Limington
Paul Martin, Hiram
Round One Bowling, South Portland
Hometown Furnishings Co, Standish
Boulder Hill Handcrafts, Porter
Sacopee Valley HOP, Cornish
Lily’s Fine Flowers and Antiques, Cornish
Lowe’s Home Improvement, Windham
The Inkwell, Cornish
Home Depot, Windham
Courtyard by Marriott, So. Portland
Songo River Queen II Cruises, Naples
Hilltop Boilers, Newfield
Libby’s Antiques, Cornish
Lakeside Market, E Waterboro
Mike and Karen Moulton
Stone Hill Creations, Cornish
Moulton Lumber, Cornish
Cliff and Lisa Murch
Sight & Sound Theatres, Ronks, PA
Plummer’s Ace Hardware, Limerick
Sleeper’s Supermarket, Limington
Hampton Inn, So. Portland
Tangere Massage Therapy, Limington
Wadsworth Woodlands, Inc, Hiram
K and W Timberlands, LLC, Hiram
Industrial Protection Services, So Portland
Olive Garden, So Portland
IT Adventure Ropes Course, So Portland
The Silver Lining, Windham
Jug Hill Gallery, Cornish
LaZBoy Furniture, Scarborough
Amolette Herbal Apothecary, Cornish
Tractor Supply, Windham
Storyland, Glen, NH
Village Jewelers, Cornish
Flexible Flyer, So Paris
Maine Diner, Wells
True Value, Cornish
James and Jacqueline Gledhill
Cornerstone Country Market, Waterboro
JP Carroll Fuel Co, Limerick
Parkview Salon, Cornish
Heather and Andy Mains
NAPA Auto Parts, E. Waterboro
Rhonda McLain- Pampered Chef
Kathrine and Paul Farris
The auction will be live-streamed on YouTube for anyone to watch and participate in bidding!
In order to participate, you must be signed into your Google and YouTube accounts.
Before auction day, be sure you can log into your Google account or create a Google account. Please see directions below to create an account.
If you already have a Google account, you will still need a YouTube channel to bid. Please see directions below starting at step 7.
On auction day, be sure you are logged into your Google account and click on the YouTube link on this page to begin streaming and bidding on items via the comments section on the right side of the screen.
Items purchased online can be picked up at OVCS on Saturday, April 9th from 9 to noon. Cash and check payments are preferred and debit/credit card payment is available with small fee.
To create Google account:
- Go to www.google.com
- In the upper right corner, click on “sign in”.
- Click on “create account”. Choose “for myself” when prompted.
- Fill in first name, last name and username. Also create your password by typing it twice. Click “next”.
- Next Google asks for a phone number and alternate email address; this is optional. You must complete date of birth and gender to continue. Click “next”.
- Review terms and conditions, then click “agree” at the bottom.
- You are now logged into Google and may click the YouTube live link provided to continue to the OVCS auction.
- The chat feature will be on the right side. Hover your mouse over “say something” and you will be prompted to “sign in to chat”. Sign in using the Google account just created.
- Hover your mouse over “say something” and click “create a channel to join the chat”.
- Verify your name and click “create channel”.
- Go back to the OVCS Live auction page on YouTube and you will be able to bid on items by commenting.
The in-person auction event on April 8th. Attendees are encouraged to carpool to school as parking is limited. There will also be concessions available similar to years past. There is no childcare provided. Items purchased should be carried home the night of the auction unless other arrangements have been made.
Regarding payment, cash and check are preferred, but credit or debit cards are an option with a small fee.