Are you an Alumni of OVCS? We want to hear from you!
Maybe you only attended 1 year, or we were fortunate enough to serve you for your entire primary education. Either way, we want to hear from you!
Why do we want to hear from you?
No, this is not just another school assignment… this is a chance for you to share information about your experience with us and update us on where you are now and what you’re doing.
You may notice we have a new look to our website. Well, in going through this updating process, it’s led us to realize we are missing some Alumni data. As well as, thinking about how we might be able to continue serving OVCS Alumni after they have moved on.
So, this is one of our first steps, reaching out to ask you for your comments, feedback, suggestions, and updates.
What do we want to know?
If you’re interested in helping us with this Alumni outreach project, here’s a list of questions you could answer for us:
- Please provide us with your name and current contact info.
- What years and grades did you attend OVCS?
- What was your experience with the education and academics at OVCS?
- What was your experience with the athletics at OVCS?
- What was your experience with the ministries at OVCS?
- What did you do/where did you go after attending OVCS?
- Where are you and what are you doing today?
- As an Alumni, are there things you wish were in place to support you after leaving OVCS?
- Do you have any interest in helping us grow the OVCS Alumni program?
Feel free to provide as much or as little information as you would like, using the above questions as a guide.
Please send your replies via email to OVCS15@ossipeevalleychristian.org.
Thank you, we look forward to (re)connecting with you, and God Bless!
P.S. If you’re not already part of our alumni Facebook Group, feel free to join here: www.facebook.com/Ossipee-Valley-Christian-School-Alumni